The ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Computing is a 120-credit Ofqual regulated qualification. It provides the core knowledge, understanding and skills to support learners planning to further their studies in computing. It is equivalent in size and level to the first year of a degree programme in computing.
AT A GLANCE:
- 1,200 learning hours, usually studied over an academic year
- Advanced learner loans available in the UK – See the Qualifications catalogue 2017-2018
- Graded ‘Achieved’ or ‘Not achieved’
- Designed with support from universities
- Can be delivered in the classroom by distance or by blended learning.