The BA (Hons) Accountancy will give you a strong academic and vocational background for a professional career in accountancy. It will also support your career development if you are considering a broader management role, as it will provide you with the financial knowledge that is central to many business careers.
The course draws on the latest practices and theories of accounting and covers the two key areas of management accounting and financial accounting and reporting, as well as offering a number of optional modules that may be selected for study in your final year.
The BA (Hons) in Accountancy provides exemption from certain professional accountancy body examinations.
BA (Hons) Accountancy + ACCA at UOB, RAK Academic Centre
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the leading global body for professional accountants offering world-class finance and accountancy qualifications.
ACCA delivers the accounting and finance knowledge, skills and professional values needed by all organizations regardless of business sector or country borders.
ACCA Qualification is designed to be the finance qualification for employers in all sectors and of all sizes. ACCA accountants in the corporate and public sectors transform the finance capabilities of their organizations through their in depth skills in finance strategy, business analysis, investment appraisal, cost control, financial management, performance management, risk management and financial reporting. In public practice, ACCA accountants play a critical role in advising businesses through their deep skills and knowledge in corporate and business law, taxation and audit and assurance.
WHY ACCA at University of Bolton?
B.A. (Hons) Accountancy + is a unique package offered at University of Bolton, Academic Centre – Ras Al Khaimah.
ACCA along with our B.A. (Hons) programme awards 9 Accelerated ACCA paper exemptions from ACCA course works and dual qualifications along the way.
- B.A. (Hons) full time degree from University of Bolton, UK
- ACCA Qualification and membership
- 9 ACCA papers exempted out of 13 papers.\
- Discount of 87% on initial registration with ACCA.
- First year ACCA Annual subscriptions Fee is waived off.
- Exam fee of the 9 exempted papers are completely waived off.
- Revision classes and internal mock exam assessment prior to exam.
- Customized study plan for each student.
- Experienced ACCA qualified faculties.
- All study material is provided.
- Easy access to University Library