Do you want to play a critical role in the corporate world? The Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance program will equip you with the detailed knowledge and skills you need before taking up professional roles in this crucial business discipline. Accounting and finance is a dynamic field of study that offers opportunities for professional growth in a wide range of sectors. Finance forms the basis of any commercial venture and financial planning, while accounting remains as an essential business function in any organization. During the program you will complete a series of challenging courses, which include banking, securities analysis, capital analysis, portfolio management, corporate finance, wealth management, international financial management, management accounting, management/accounting, accounting systems, and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). What CUD has to offer you As a graduate of this program your skills will be in high demand worldwide. Accounting and finance continuously take the center stage of any business operations in today’s challenging commercial environment, and the need to understand and master these disciplines has been increasing globally. Our program will help develop your competencies in planning, critical analysis, and financial evaluation, all of which will prepare you for the dynamic and challenging corporate world. The degree will also provide you with a platform to move forward in an accounting career, as graduates of this program are well-positioned to advance into professional designation training initiatives. Our BBA in Accounting and Finance program is recognized both nationally and internationally with accreditations from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA). Moreover, CUD is one of the eight affiliated universities in the United Arab Emirates for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute University Affiliation Program. ACCA accreditation ACCA is a global body for professional accountants with 219,000 members and 517,000 students in 179 countries, providing one of the most professional, global accounting qualifications in the world. Students who are going to graduate from CUD with a BBA in Accounting and Finance on or after January 1, 2021 and up to December 31, 2025 will receive a total of seven exemptions in the professional ACCA examination papers, particularly those related to applied knowledge and applied skills. CIMA accreditation The BBA in Accounting and Finance at CUD is accredited by CIMA, the world’s largest and leading professional body of management accountants. This means that as a graduate of the program, you can obtain exemptions from eight of the exams that lead to the CIMA Professional Qualification and the global professional designation of Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA). Furthermore, you can start your professional accreditation while still studying for your BBA through the special early entry opportunity, which will allow you to sit the Operational Case Study Exam at the end of your second year. As a CUD student, you can register with CIMA at any point during your studies and get access to a wide range of preparatory resources. CFA Affiliate Program CUD is also an affiliated university for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute University Affiliation Program. This affiliation indicates that the curriculum of our BBA in Accounting and Finance program is closely tied to the practice of investment management and is helpful to students preparing for the CFA® Program exams. ;
DurationFull Time4 years
Start dates & application deadlinesStarting: September 2022
Deadline: March 2022
- General University Admission Requirements Completion of secondary education or an equivalent level with the required average.
- Applicants are accepted in different majors according to the student’s preference and her/his grade average and depending on the capacity of each program A High School Certificate obtained abroad must be processed in accordance with decrees No.
- 199/2019 and 883 /2019 of His Excellency the Minister of Education UAE, as follows: Broadly, a holder of secondary certificates from foreign countries and/or systems is eligible for admission if: The certificate is valid for admission to a public university of the Country in which it was issued The certificate was obtained on completion of at least 12 years of schooling Equivalency Certificate, Issued by Ministry of Education in the UAE.
- The certificate includes at least six (6) subjects covering the four core fields of: Mathematics, Sciences, Languages, and the Social Sciences & Humanities or Arts A holder of High School Certificates from any country that has two levels of High School Certificate must submit the higher level of certificate 2.
- English Proficiency Requirements All students are required to provide a certificate of English proficiency, such as TOEFL (minimum score of PBT 500/61 iBT), IELTS (minimum band 5.
- 0), EMSAT (Minimum Score 1100) or their equivalents on another standardized national, or internationally, recognized testthat is approved by the Ministry of Education in the UAE.
- This condition of the admission policy applies to all students of all programs whose medium of instruction is English.
- Stuent who would like to join the program of Bachelor of Arts in Creative Industries are required to provide a certificate of English proficiency, such as IELTS (minimum band 5.
- 5), EMSAT (Minimum Score 1250) or an equivalent standardized English language test that is internationally recognized and approved by the ministry of education in the UAE.
- The minimum Score of English proficiency test is TOEFL score of 450 or its equivalent for programs whose medium of instructions is Arabic.
- Students should note that in order to transfer to a university in Canada a higher TOEFL score (normally a minimum of TOEFL 550) or its standardized equivalent may be required, depending on the admission conditions of our partner.
- Exceptions: A transfer student admitted to an undergraduate course in an English-medium institution that is recognized by the Ministry of Education – Higher Education Affairs (MOE), who can also provide evidence of having achieved a TOEFL score of 500 (or its standardized equivalent approved by the MOE) upon admission to the sending institution’s undergraduate program.
- A verified true copy of the test result held by the sending institution may be sent directly to the University.
Based on the tuition of 74,944 USD for the full programme during 4 .