BA Honours Business Management (Marketing) is the ideal choice for students who wish to develop marketing expertise across a range of business sectors and learn to communicate and ‘sell’ their ideas to commercial audiences. Supported by expert tutors, who bring industry experience to their teaching, you will study the key functions that underpin business success and learn to deliver marketing campaigns with confidence. The career options are broad with our Business Management (Marketing) pathway. You will be well placed to enter a diverse range of corporate, governmental and third sector organisations. Why Study BA Honours Business Management - Marketing? Middlesex University Dubai provides students with the opportunity to achieve an Honours Degree in Business Management (Marketing) in three years. This degree will provide you with skills that managers and marketing professionals require to manage and market products and services effectively within a globalised and competitive business landscape. The programme is structured to enable students to develop a range of theoretical and practical business skills with a marketing focus, including; e-marketing, branding, strategy, relationship management and advertising. Such knowledge and skills are required to be effective within a professional context. Therefore, our marketing pathway allows you to shape your studies towards your career ambitions and develop the specialist marketing skills to thrive in a business environment. Chartered Institute of Marketing (Academic Partner) This programme is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), the leading professional body for marketers worldwide. Middlesex University has joined forces with CIM to give our students the opportunity to gain CIM professional qualifications by taking advantage of exemptions provided through the Graduate Gateway programme. CIM qualifications are highly sought after by employers, and map alongside our own degrees, ensuring we are equipping our students with the best opportunities for a successful marketing career. Middlesex University Dubai is also one of the few CIM Accredited Study Centres in Dubai, offering students the opportunity to complete remaining CIM modules required to earn their CIM qualification. The Financial Modeling Institute (Academic Partner) Middlesex University Dubai is an Academic Partner of the The Financial Modeling Institute (FMI). FMI is dedicated to excellence in Financial Modeling and globally recognized certifications and conducts rigorous financial modeling exams that truly test the proficiency of a candidate’s financial modeling skills. Students of Middlesex University Dubai can benefit from a 40% discount towards certification for Level 1: Advanced Financial Modeler (AFM). Students have the opportunity to attend networking and webinar events. FMI certifications are a gateway to becoming a member of a global network of financial modeling leaders who have demonstrated mastery of real-world, applied financial modeling expertise. The FMI certifications are ideal for all finance, accounting, investment, insurance, and other business professionals. Future Careers and Employability Our graduates find themselves working in a range of industrial, commercial and third sector organisations in a range of marketing roles, including: Advertising Executive; Sales and Marketing Manager; Brand Manager; Business Consultant; Customer Relationship Manager; Retail Merchandiser; Market Researcher, etc.;
DurationFull Time3 years years
Start dates & application deadlinesStarting Apply anytime.
- Middlesex University Dubai accepts below listed international diplomas, certificates and exams for student admission with minimum scores: UAE National General Secondary School Certificate: UAE’s General Secondary Education Certificate Examination Grade 12 (Tawjihiya) plus successful completion of the Middlesex University International Foundation Programme (IFP) or equivalent programmes American High School: Students with American High School Diploma are eligible to join our Foundation programme.
- However, if you have passed the American High School Diploma with the university required GPA and SAT or ACT or AP Scores you may be eligible for direct entry into Year 1 of the undergraduate programme.
- British A Levels: Minimum two, maximum three subjects, with grades of B,B,C (three subjects) or with A*, A* (two subjects).
- British GCSEs/IGCSEs/O Levels: join the International Foundation Programme – a one year programme to prepare students for entry onto our Undergraduate Programmes.
- IB: You must have passed the full IB Diploma.
- In some cases applicants will also need to have studied certain subjects at Standard or Higher Level.
- English Language requirements (one of the following): TOEFL-IBT: 72 (17 in listening & writing, 20 in speaking and 18 in reading) IELTS Academic: 6 (minimum 5.
- 5 in each band) IB: Minimum grade 5 in English A1 (Standard or Higher Level) in IB OR a minimum of grade 5 in English B (Higher Level).
- GCSE/IGCSE/O-Level English: Grade C or Higher Required Documents: Two (2) recent passport size photographs.
- Copy of their passport and UAE residency visa (if available).
- Applicants should submit copies of their secondary school records, including a certificate of completion and a statement of their grades/marks.
- Two (2) academic references on an official letterhead of school/college A personal statement of 200 words or more.
- Evidence of satisfying the English Language requirements, where applicable.
Based on the tuition of 167,100 AED for the full programme during 3 years .