The School of Social Sciences is characterized by the commitment of the professors with their students. We work so that they become versatile professionals, who help society to develop and prosper. We put all our efforts into equipping our students with the competencies and abilities that facilitate their arrival into the labor market, and in the creation of their own employability.;
DurationFull Time4 years
Start dates & application deadlinesStarting: September 2022
Deadline: March 2022
- In general, the admission documentation will be submitted to the Admissions Department.
- The student must provide the originals or certified copies of the documentation submitted within a period established by the University in order to formalize their enrollment.
- Any inaccuracy, falseness or omission of the data, statement or document provided by the student in the admission period will imply the impossibility of him/her continuing to exercise the right from the moment the University has proof of these facts, proceeding to the cancellation of the application for admission and the place that was awarded, without prejudice to any criminal, civil or administrative responsibilities that may arise.
- In order to access the official university master's degrees, it is necessary to submit the following documentation: Completed Admission Application.
- ID document (D.
- ) or valid passport.
- 1 passport-size photograph.
- Academic Record with the grades of the studies that grant access to the Master's degree.
- Certified photocopy of the degree of the official Spanish university or receipt thereof.
- Foreign students: Certified photocopy of the official degree issued by a foreign higher education institution belonging to the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) that grants access to official master's education in the issuing country.
- Certified photocopy of the official degree issued in a foreign education system not belonging to the EHEA.
- In this case, access will be conditioned to the verification that the studies completed correspond to a level of training equivalent to that of the official Spanish university degrees, and that they qualify to access official master's degrees in the issuing country.
- This procedure does not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous degree, nor its recognition for any purpose other than to access the master's degree studies.
- Only in the case that it is necessary, the foreign student will be asked for a letter issued by the University in which he/she has completed the level that grants access to the Master's studies in the country issuing the degree.
- In the event that the studies used to access the pre-registration of the Master's Degree are taken in an institution of Foreign Higher Education, both the degree and the academic record (grades) must be official and issued by the competent authorities, in agreement with the legal system of the country of origin.
- If the number of applicants exceeds the number of places offered, the student's academic record (average grade) will be taken as admission criteria.
- Therefore, all those interested in accessing the studies of the Master's Degree in Bilingual Education must submit, without exception, their academic record, as it will be the average grade that decides their admission to the Master's degree, in the event that the number of applications exceeds the number of places offered.
- Once the places are full, in the case of having more people interested in accessing the degree, they will remain on the waiting list in the event of possible open spots that may arise before the beginning of the course, applying the admission and selection criteria detailed in point 4 for the rest of applicants.
- In addition to the evaluation of the academic merits provided by the candidate (40%), students must take the following tests that are part of the admission process.
- Foreign language level test (40%) In order to know the students' real level of knowledge of the foreign language, the Institute of Modern Languages performs a language positioning test.
- The level tests consist of a written exam with multiple-choice questions, oral and written comprehension, and use of the language.
- They are taken both in-person and online (20%).
- It will not be necessary for the candidate to take the language positioning test if he/she submits certification that proves knowledge of a foreign language (English) with B2 level of the CEFR.
- The accreditation of the level will be validated through the official diplomas admitted in the certificates table of ACLES.
- All candidates will also conduct an interview in English with the program director/coordinator (20%).
- Personal interview (20%) Conducted by the person in charge of the Academic Program or by advisors of the University, this interview is oriented to verify the suitability and profile of the candidate in accordance with the degree.
- This means determining if the candidate has sufficient motivation, training and knowledge, skills, aptitudes, communication skills, extracurricular activities and future interests necessary to be admitted as a student in the postgraduate courses of Nebrija University.
- Preparation Course A Preparation Course will be offered on the essential basic concepts and skills (indicated below), to guarantee the success of those admitted in the different subjects of the Educational Period, which correspond to the 60 ECTS credits of the Master's Degree in Bilingual Education.
- The preparation course consists of two parts: Linguistics applied to language teaching: Basic contents of Psycholinguistics, Sociolinguistics and Pragmatics.
- Teaching English as a foreign language: Didactic reflection on vocabulary and grammar Initiation to the CLIL methodology.
Based on the tuition of 39,672 USD for the full programme during 4 .