ESMOD is the oldest fashion institute in the world founded in 1841 by the personal tailor of Napoleon III. ESMOD Dubai, the branch campus of ESMOD Paris, was established in 2006 in Dubai Academic City. We are the only fashion-focused higher education institute in the Middle East. Program accredited in France and the KHDA Dubai.
ESMOD Dubai Vision
To be the leading fashion education provider in the Middle East and to contribute to the creative and economic growth of the UAE by shaping the next leaders of the region’s fashion industry with French professionalism.
ESMOD Dubai Mission
To reveal and nurture the creative individuality, aesthetic sense, and superior garment-making skills of students through our unique practical methodology appraised by the fashion industry and to support our Alumni in the establishment of their own fashion businesses.
We assist and mentor our students to develop their ability to produce meticulous expressions of fashion design.
- Over 1800 students graduated.
- ESMOD Dubai Contributes to the growth of the UAE Fashion economy with over 50 new fashion brands established by ESMOD Dubai Graduates.
- Opening of ESMOD Fashion Designer Incubator - Polette in Citywalk
- Launch of the 1st iFASH-Modestwear-Abaya Design & Production program in the world.
- Launch of the 1st Footwear Design Program in the Middle-East.
- Partnership with Vancouver Fashion Week to showcase graduates' collections.
- Selected by Word skills Abu Dhabi 2017 to train an ESMOD Dubai student in the fashion technology category for its UAE national team.
- 2nd-year student wins Gold Medal at EmiratesSkill Abu Dhabi.
- Opening of Dubai Design District branch.
- Creation of the Mentorship Program for 2nd-year undergraduate Students with Rami Al Ali